The UBuildIt System
Our unique consulting service assists homeowners with overseeing and managing the entire planning and building process. By following these links, you can learn more about the UBuildIt System for Custom Homes and Remodel/Additions.
Our full range of services includes:
- Budget evaluation & assessment
- Property location and/or evaluation
- Referrals to preferred, cost-effective Owner-Builder lending sources
- Designer or Architect referrals & design development oversight
- Impartial material & technology assessment
- Construction planning, specification development & bidding
- Technical & professional on-site consultations from start to finish
- Access to proven, qualified & reliable subcontractors & suppliers
- 24/7 phone access & support
- You are in control of the entire project
- You receive the advantage of volume builder discounts and leverage from our preferred subcontractors and suppliers
- You reap the rewards and efficiencies of utilizing our proven system
- You can have the upgrades, extra amenities or square footage you deserve in your custom home
- You get one-on-one attention, response and courtesy from our subcontractors and suppliers because you are a UBuildIt client
- You establish a relationship and work with a dedicated construction expert who will assist you with every aspect of the planning & building process
- You will complete your project with a bigger, better home and often times with a high level of equity
- Banks prefer working with UBuildIt clients and offer incentives accordingly
At UBuildIt-Bastrop TX, we strive to provide a level of service that our clients will want to brag to their friends, family and even complete strangers about their experience! Why not find out more about this unique service today by calling our office for a FREE, no-obligation, one-on-one consultation at 512.321.5222, toll free at 1.866.UBUILDIT or email us at Bastrop.TX@ubuildit.com .
What do our clients think of UBuildIt?
“We are about 2.5 months into the project and electrical, mechanical, and plumbing are almost finished. Scott is great about calling, and does so almost daily, to check on our progress, advise our efforts, and make sure that we are on track for the next step in the process.” – John W.
Greg and I want to thank you for all your expert help and guidance when we built our home. We really appreciate the fact that you always returned all of our calls promptly. All the subcontractors were professional and great to work with. We have a beautiful home that we feel like will last for a lifetime in quality and workmanship. Your attention to our specifications and wishes concerning the detail in our home is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for a job well done!