YOUR Energy Efficiency Builder...
Would you like to learn how the UBuildIt system can empower you and help make the construction of your new home a success? Contact your local office and schedule a FREE project evaluation.
SAVE 30-70% on your Heating & Cooling costs
Building with Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
Geothermal Heating and Cooling -
30% Federal Tax Credit
Structured Insulated Panels (SIPs) are high performance building panels used mostly for exterior walls. Whether you're searching for green building products or just want to save money on your energy bills, Structural Insulated Panels provide the answers you need for energy-efficient, easy construction that cuts utility bills by 40-60 percent every month.
Features of Structural Insulated Panels
* 4"- R-24 Wall thickness, or
* 6" - R-40 Wall thickness, that's right R-40
* 90% less wood studs in SIP vs. stick building
* Layered Panel Construction Makes SIP wall Stronger vs. Stick built
* Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam provides vapor barrier
* Pre-Installed foamed-in-place electrical boxes
* Gasketed tongue and grove panels to prevent air infiltration
* Foam reduces noise transmission through walls
Benefits of Structural Insulated Panels
* Lower Energy bills due to increased R-Value and No air leaks
* Less Drafty Home
* Very Quiet House-no external noise coming through walls
* Stronger Walls
* Easy to hang pictures on exterior walls
* Quick and easy assembly by experienced professionals
Over half of our homes were built with SIP Panels in 2011. Let us build an energy efficient SIP home for you.
UBuildIt Waukesha is the largest builder of SIP homes in Wisconsin
It really is a no-brainer to build your next house using Structured Insulated Panels
Geothermal Heating and Cooling is the next wave of clean and sustainable energy. Geothermal systems use the free, renewable energy found in your own back yard to save up to 70% on heating, cooling, and hot water costs.
Cost of Operation: Save up to 70% in heating, cooling, and hot water heating costs using the energy stored in the earth.
Cost of Installation: Thanks to our generous government, you will receive a 30% tax credit for the total cost of the unit and installation.
Quiet: No exterior air conditioner to keep you awake at night, entire unit contained in furnace unit.
If you want a quieter, tighter, less drafty house that costs substantially less to operate on a monthly basis, talk to the knowledgeable staff at UBUILDIT. This is only the beginning of how much money you will save when you build with UBUILDIT, your energy saving building specialist.